CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

i have a SECRET... i'm in LOVE


Yes-sir-ee, Miss Secret, you picked a good name for yourself.
Thanks for the "sign" about WHAT your middle name would be...
Oh, and you better believe that "I love you" right back!

I promise I took this picture yesterday...

Didn't I?

You were the BEST birthday present we could have given Meadow... her very own ALIVE baby-doll. When I went to the hospital on Meadow's birthday and told her you might be born on the same day as her, she said, "Oh! Thank-you!!"

Really? Am I really helping you open your birthday presents? Is it possible that you are already ONE?

Yes... it seems like your first year of life has flow by. But, at the same time, I can't even imagine one minute of NOT having you in our family.

Every last one of us are 100% CRAZY 'bout cha!!!
Happiest birthday, sweet little LOVE!
Mama