CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Lucky 13

Sweetest Love-O-My-Life...
H. A. (and I don't mean "hello again")

Can't wait for our fun weekend together...
(minus the 5 tag-a-longs)

Love,
Your Angel Hair

P.S. Whomever says "13" is unlucky... I beg to differ!

And, speaking of 13. Funny conversation last night.

Mom: "Guess what, River? Grandma and Papa and going to come babysit you guys this weekend."
River: "Why are you and Dad going?"
Mom: "Because it's our anniversary."
River: "How long?"
Mom, carefully enunciating each syllable to really wow River, "Thir. Teen. Years."
River, panicked: "What!!?? Why!!!???"
I thought he was asking how long we had been married. He thought I was telling him how long we were going to be gone. He was very relieved (probably equally to Grandma and Papa) to discover that Jared and I were only going to be gone 2 days. Much more acceptable that a 13 year celebration of an anniversary.