CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

No Boys Allowed

Heddy-Bird came into town,
So we celebrated our birthday together,
A month and a half late... what?

I don't know what happened, but for some reason, I could not resist the urge to shove cake in Heather's face. It looks like she got it worse than me, but don't be fooled. Some how Heather managed to insert frosting directly onto my eyeball, as if it were a contact lens. Ouch (dot com).

We decided to give the boys the boot and have a
Girly Slumber Party.

It was fun. Real fun.

A conversation, after the little girls took a bath, went like this:
Meadow: "I know, Mom! Now you, your sisters, your niece and your Mom can all take a bath together!!!"
Me: "Hmmm, do you think we'd all fit in the tub?"
Meadow: "Probably not. I guess just you and Nat should."
So we did. (PSYCHE!!!)

We stayed up late eating Pei Wei, painting toe nails, and watching movies. The next morning, we picked up where we left off. It was so fun to lay around, with my favorite girls, on a Saturday morning watching "Girls Just Want To Have Fun", with a banana-honey mask on my face. This is the life, I tell ya.