CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm in love...with a WALL

And I can't say that I blame me.

I think the Junk Yard Photo Collage came together quite nicely.
(All thanks to Miss Megan, AKA: Best Photographer EVER)

The kids have spent many hours this last week, looking like this:

They are all staring at the TV. While I was busy falling in love with my wall, the kids were re-falling in love with our T.V. We finally got Dish and a DVR. We had a "Cable Guy" experience of our own... in reverse. The kids were, well, OBSESSED with Chris (the guy who installed our Dish). They followed him around offering everything from gatorade to "helping" dig the trench. River did his best to find out all about Chris' hopes and dreams for the future. As he left, Chris got hugs all around (literally, Raven snuck up with a bear hug from behind). As for me, I'm just pumped that I never have to miss a single second of So You Think You Can Dance. Better yet, I can rewind and watch my favorite dances again and again (and sometimes again and again). Love it.