CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

First Day of School

River has been counting down the seconds until this very day! Raven has not. Both ended up having a great first day of school today. River did NOT want me to walk him in. He was way excited to ride with Braiden (their carpool buddy). He told me that first he walked Braiden to his class (just to make sure he got there safely) then went to his own class. When I picked them up after school, Raven was smiling and told me "It wasn't as bad as I thought... People seem to really like me!"
River (Baldy-Locks)=1st Grade*Raven (Goldy-Locks)=4th Grade

The girls and I REALLY missed the boys. You'd think with Raven being in 4th grade I'd be used to the first day of school. I just always forget how LONG they are away. Here are Meadow and Heaven smelling (and picking) the flowers. Yes, that's a side pony on Heaven... DEAD! (I'm enjoying my freedom way too much in the "hair" department lately)