CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Love That Love

Secret is 5 months old today! We can hardly stand how much we love her. Here's some photos of what she's been up to this last month.

The paparazzi (aka: Mom) has arrived!



I wish photographs could capture smell because I never want to forget how sweet Secret always smells...

Well... ALMOST always, except when she does this.

Scootch-ity-Scootch... trying to crawl already.

Trying...

And Trying...

Alright, already... ease up on the Paparazzi!

Okay, I forgive you. How can I blame you for wanting to take a million pictures of cute me?

Ooh-La-La... Purple Nail Polish!




The finished product. I don't know what's better: purple piggies, or slobbering all over the nail polish bottle.

Secret has picked up a few bad habits:
Like watching T.V...

And eating dessert BEFORE dinner...

"What??? She LOVES it!!!" (Direct quote by Papa). Introducing baby to food, according to Papa's book, goes like this: First cake and ice cream, if that sets right, you can move on to Diet Coke and Pizza Bones. Next you introduce things like...

Popsicles (okay, I admit, I gave this to her!)...

And Mate (don't worry, she doesn't know how to drink through a straw yet... although she is always wanting to try)

Once you are confident that the above listed "necessary to babies diet" foods have been introduced, you can FINALLY give a little Rice Cereal.

"No tiny babies here! Just a bunch of food eaters in our family!"