CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Random Conversations with River about "Preschool"

*A couple of months ago, when I was painting and setting up the Preschool Room, River looked around in wonder and said, "I never knew you'd be the kind of mom that would BUY stuff like this!"


*Chatting with Papa:
River (with awe in his voice): "Papa, did you ever think that one day, YOUR DAUGHTER, would be a Preschool Teacher?"

Papa: "Ya know River, I always thought she'd be a good one!"

River: "Well... I didn't!"


*Tonight at dinner:
River: "Mom, how old were you when you when you were done with ALL of school?"

Mom: "I was 22 when I graduated from college."

River: "Hmmmm... Grandma was 50 when she graduated from college.... She must have started Preschool when she was like 10."