CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

37 Years Ago...

The world became even more beautiful when this guy entered it!
(our lucky kids inherited these juicy red lips)

At midnight, Jared could be found kicking off his "Birthday Festivities", tying leashes on to pet spiders. (I know... Whoooooo-Hooo! PARTY!!)

Thanks, Babe! I'm sure it wasn't at the top of your "What I Want To Be Doing At Midnight On My Birthday" List. But you love me enough to be my "Preschool Slave"... even at midnight... even on your birthday.

The spider owners thank you too, they loved being able to take their pets for a walk in our preschool parade today!

Tonight was our Ward Halloween Party... close enough to a Birthday Party, we'll take it! Jared was real popular with all the kids in his cowboy/horse costume...
He even took his horse trick-or-treating!

Somehow I ended up handing out candy with the 4 youngest kids, 3 of which were crying, while Jared, Raven and the horse went trick-or-treating. Hmmm...does that count as a birthday present?