CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Fire! Fire!" said Mrs. McGuire!

Did you know that I am Coo-Coo-Crazy IN LOVE with teaching Preschool??? Well... I am! We were able to go and tour a Fire Station this week. It was F.U.N. fun!

My 3 year old class hanging out in the firetruck.

My 4 year old class hanging out with a firefighter.

Testing out the firefighter's bed...

And their chairs. Comfy!
The firefighters leaving on an emergency call.
Us... waiting for them to come back (what you can't see is me and all the parents, crossing our fingers they would).

While we waited, we ate Rice Krispie Treats and read this book. (The book is very cute, very silly, very UN-educational-ish)

Oh, YAY! They came back!

Future Pretty-Princess-Firefighter #1 (of COURSE there is such a thing!)

Future Pretty-Princess-Firefighter #2