CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Raven Jonah of Mine

It's not every day one turns 9 years, 6 months and 1 day,
ya know!

Happy Raven Day!

Make a wish,

And blow out the candle.

Oops, guess the candle didn't like that wish.
Make ANOTHER wish,

And blow out the candle.

"What!?"
Darn those trick candles!

For dinner, I told Raven he could have anything he wanted.
He said: Ramen?... Or maybe Bean Soup!
Mom: Really? I'll cook you anything you want.
Raven: Okay, then...
A Taco

And a Coke

With Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream for dessert!
(He's pretty easy to please, in the food department.)

That night, we all went out on the trampoline,

And surrounded Raven with LOVE!

Each heart=something we LOVE about our Jonah-Bear.
(I buy heart shaped post-it's in bulk now-a-days. You'd be surprised how many uses I have found for them.)

Raven told me, "Mom, this is the most PERFECT day EVER!"
Raven crawling up into my lap and letting me snuggle him and sing him "his song", is one of those moments I want to etch into my memory...

And never forget.

(The one part I wouldn't mind forgetting is: Me... getting stung by a bee during our little "We Love Raven" party on the trampoline. That sucked.)