CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves ME!

Today I had one of those moments. A panicky moment of feeling overwhelmed and exhausted and wondering, "How am I going to get all the things done I need to do today,and sleep (more than a couple of hours) tonight?" I went out back (to pick up toys, etc) and I saw, on my patio, waiting for me...
THIS... a heart shaped rock.

This is not the first heart shaped rock I have found in my life, and I'm sure it won't be the last. Through reading the scriptures, I have learned that Heavenly Father speaks to each of us in our own language, in a way that we will understand. I know that Heavenly Father knew that I would find this rock and know that it was His was of telling me, "Jenny... I am aware of you, I'm here helping you, and I really LOVE you".

Thank-you, Heavenly Father, for taking the time to remind me.
I LOVE you, too!