CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful.

I.
I AM.
I AM THANKFUL.

For...
This beautiful Auntie,

Who doesn't mind holding 2 girls at the same time.

This big cousin, named Preston, who also has the talent.
(of balancing 2 girls)

A trampoline...

And fun cousins to jump with.

SLUM-

BER-

PAR-

TY!

Sisters that were just as pumped to go see "Twilight" as I was.

Hiking on Thanksgiving morning to the top of a big mountain...

With people I LOVE.

NOT getting poked by any Cac-ta-pus!

This bigger cousin, named Xanon, who knows how to make this littler cousin, named River, feel REAL special.

The Wind Cave. The end of the hike... for most people.

Not us. We ALL went to the TIPPY-TOP.

The view...

Was...

Amazing.

Lots of LOVE was found along the way.

Legwarmers. Oh ya.

Cousins, that are also friends.

Holding hands.

This Cousin/Aunt that doesn't mind baby slobber on her necklace.

Hanging out with the fam.

Brothers, who AREN'T fighting.

This cute love of my life, who looks just like his pretty Mama.

ALL of my family being together AT THE SAME TIME...
Just feels right.

We miss everyone already!
Heather... couldn't you have AT LEAST left Preston with us???