CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's True...

I have officially surpassed ALL of River's highest expectations of me as a human being. Yes, I have become a... (drum roll please)... PRESCHOOL TEACHER!! We started class this week and I am LOVING every minute of it. Creating a Preschool in my home is something that came to me as inspiration from Heavenly Father and I can see His hand in all that I am doing. It makes me so happy to know that what I'm doing is just what I'm supposed to be doing in my life right now! AND He sent me THE sweetest, cutest, most perfect kids to be my students. I just love them all to bits and pieces already!

Meet the teacher... Yep, I'm the teacher!

"I can't wait to watch you GROW" cookie handouts. Thanks, Birdie, for the idea!

Making our hand-prints into birds.

Meadow displaying the finished product.

Meadow and Heaven, on their first day of preschool, with their bookbags (which Meadow has informed me are NOT backpacks, and according to Meadow backpacks are a "must" for any school-going kid).

Sister Hug!

The kids are all SOO excited to be big and at preschool!