CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

These Are A Few Of Our FAVORITE Things

Sister-Sink-Baths.

Laughing so hard we cry (even if the reason is a very STINKY one... P.U. River)!

Practicing wearing earrings...

...And Dresses? (Mom-are you happy to see the floor-length velvet dress you made me when I was 5 is getting a lot of use? It's every kid's FAVORITE dress-up item!)

Reading the Harry Potter series.

Mamas that finally learn to make the PERFECT chocolate chip cookie (thanks to Amber for the recipe)! We'll see if it's still one of my "favorite things" if I end up gaining 10 pounds 'cause I can't stop making AND eating them!

Dads that spend hours helping make a "Dr. Doom" mask out of duct tape.

Not done yet, but getting closer.
Meadow and Heaven's favorite new toy (Secret's walker).

Secret's favorite new toy (her feet).

This picture of Heaven. I seriously die laughing every time I look at her "toupee".

This kind of tool (Jared's painting the girls bed/playhouse he's making them).

This kind of tulle. NO, it's not a fancy garter belt I'm making for myself... IT IS...

TUTU'S!


I have been a "crazy-tutu-lady" late at night trying to make some fancy tutu princess dresses for the birthday celebration of one of our little princesses! So far we've got "Rella" (Cinderella) and "Sinda-Rooty" (Sleeping Beauty), now I just have Belle to make.