CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun Friday

Raven and River LOVE to stay up late on Friday nights. We make the futon upstairs into a bed and the boys watch a movie, eat popcorn and skittles (yes, River is wearing the skittles bowl on his head) and...

fall asleep together (notice the "seperating pillow"... they love the idea of sharing a bed, but they don't want to accidentally TOUCH or anything!)

Beautiful Boy #1

Beautiful Boy #2

AND THEN, it just gets better in the morning when the Sissies wake up and join their brothers for Cartoon Saturday Morning!

I am L-O-V-I-N-G our weekends lately! I decided to take this year off any extra curricular sports. Best decision ever! Last year I had both boys in soccer. So I was pregnant with Secret and dragging (the boys always fought me about going to practice) 4 kids around to practices 3 nights a week. And Saturdays? CRAZY. 2 games... never at convenient times... never at times near each other... always HOT as the dickens outside. Anyway, enough said. We are enjoying our Saturday mornings MUCH more this year. I don't know how Mama's with a bunch of kids do the sports thing... I tried it... and kinda hated it. So the truth comes out... I'm MUCH more a "Cartoon Saturday Morning Mom" than a "Soccer Mom"!