CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

MEEE-YOW! Our Tommy Cat Turns Two!


Let's take a little stroll down Tommy Lane. Here she is...STILL in Mama's tummy. Heaven was born a few days AFTER her due date. I think she figured if she just stayed in my belly, I'd never have to put her down. I would be forced to carry her around everywhere. She STILL prefers me to carry her around!

Sweet, little Breath of Heaven on Earth.

Meadow, the proud big sister, loving every second of her real-life baby doll.

The Tommy's, on Heaven's Blessing Day: Uncle Tommy, Heaven Tommy and Papa Tommy (don't tell him I called him that). :0)

The Snow Princess!

Oh, I just want to oochie-smoochie those cute chubba cheeks!!

It's REALLY easy to get a posed photo when you have lots of kids... RIGHT!?

Her first trip to Rocky Point (I love how her "doot" is blowing in the breeze).

Heaven is a lover of purses and all things girl-y!

First Birthday Party!

Uncle Jeremy knows the way to Heaven's heart.

Seriously? Couldn't you just eat her up?

Some of her first steps were to Rhea-Rhea.

Peek-A-Boo. I see you!

This is me around the same age as the above photo of Heaven. Can you say "Mini-Me"?

Heaven took an early liking to her Papa. She has him wrapped around her little finger... and she knows it!

Cheese-y!

Yeah... we just stripped her down and gave her a bath right there in the middle of Coral's Birthday Party.

Who you callin' a "dum-dum"?

She's ALWAYS in the mood for a "Pa-Ko-Ko" (popsicle).

Heaven loves being a big sister...

...and a little sister.

Whether she's jumping on the trampoline...

Being a "foxy lady"...

Or a ballerina...

She adds such a fun-loving, feisty, quirky spirit to our home. We are CRAZY about her and love having her in our family! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!